Friday, August 24, 2007

BIDA of the Year

August 23, 2007, we attended a company festival which recognizes people and group of people who have contributed projects and ideas for the company. Ate Maricel is also there as a member of a team.

My husband is nominated on the top ten bright ideas for the year. The program is open to all rank and file employees. The top ten winners were called to come up the stage and then the host revealed one by one from the 10th place up to the 4the place. I was nervous then because my husband is still in the remaining 3. I had my camera ready to take the picture, I heard a name called for the third place and it isn’t yet my husband’s. My hand is shaking but still holding the camera focused at the center of the stage. The name of the second place winner was announced, it is not my husband’s, so the 1st place winner is him. I was so happy and excited that I forgot to capture the actual awarding. When the awarding was done, my husband asks if I had gotten a picture, I said no, I was too excited let’s just get a copy from HR. At least I have taken a picture of him with the rest of the nine other awardees.

No comments: