Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Analog Bowling Tournament

November 19, this is the day of the invitational bowling tournament for Analog Employees. It was held at Metropolis Alabang at 6:45 pm. It was my husband’s off, while I still have to work until 4:45. After work I rode the shuttle bus that is bound to Imus and my husband will just pick me up.

A total of fourteen lanes were occupied by the Analog employees, with 4 players per lane. The remaining lanes were occupied by a company which is also having their tournament.

There were awards given for the high scoring for men and women. My first game is not that good, I only scored 87, my second game, I was lucky to have two strikes on the second game but was not able to do all the spares (I am not good in spares) and I scored 114. My third game; has also two strikes and I scored 95, but again was not able to do the spares. After three games, they announced the top 5 for women and men. My husband was in a different lane that time, so I was not able to get his scores, but he is a lot better than me in bowling. Expectedly I was not in the top 5 for women, but my husband was able to grab the rank five for men.
The program ended almost 10:00 pm. With Aries and Gen we decided to have a quick snack Hot Shots were they served grilled burgers. It is already past 11:00 pm when we arrived at the Malagasang Imus and we saw that there were no more jeepneys, so my husband told Gen and Aries that we are going to drop them off to their boarding house.

No comments: