Sunday, December 2, 2007

I had a Fever

Yesterday, I had a schedule check-up on WellCare Clinic, and after having lunch at KFC, we went to Festival Mall Alabang. We are looking for a minus one CD for Claire. She will be joining a singing contest here in our subdivision. We already looked at SM dasma and bacoor, and also at Robinson Imus and Dasma but we are not able to found a minus one CD of the song that she wanted to sing. So our last option is to go to Alabang, and we were lucky to found that she was looking for. Adrian had a ride to his favorite mini-car race. We will also buy shoes for Adrian, but that I told my husband that I was not feeling well and we better go home.

At home, I checked my temperature and I had a slight fever, the reading on thermometer is 37.7, and I am chilling. My husband gave me paracetamol, and told me that if the fever will not go down until tomorrow, we will have to go to the hospital or clinic to have a check-up. Today I decided not to go to work, even though I am already well, my husband told me that I still have to rest.

No comments: