Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pre-Christmas Party

December 1, 2007, our group held our pre-Christmas party at Pansol, Laguna. Pansol is known for hot spring swimming pool/resort. We rented a private pool for the group. I, together with Fernan, was assigned with the seafoods. He lives near the poblacion at Rosario, Cavite; we decided to get our seafoods there to make sure that it is fresh and it is cheaper there. My husband and I went to Fernan’s house at around 3:00 am and we went to the poblacion. We bought tahong, talaba, maya-maya, alimasag, squid, bangus and tilapia.

At around 8:00 am we pick up Jonathan, Fernan and Ivan at Robinson Pala-pala, while Mike decided to wait for the others who will commute to the place. We arrived at the location at 9:00 am. We preparing for the food, when Edgar and his wife and children arrived. I did not bring Adrian to the occasion because, I was assigned to cook the food and my husband told me that I may not be able to do my duties if we will bring him. His wife helped in cooking the sinigang na maya-maya and the rice. It is almost 12:00nn when Raymond and MJ with his wife came from the nightshift duty; just in time for the lunch. Edgar led the prayer before meal. After eating lunch, the guys were busy swimming at the pool, while others were drinking some beer and singing in the videoke.

No comments: