Friday, January 4, 2008

December 30

December 30, Sunday, after attending the mass at the clubhouse; we went to the nearby mall to shop for the New Years Eve. As usual, the mall is full of shoppers. We first check the kids section, because my inaanak will celebrate his first birthday this coming January 7. I usually give educational toys or dress to my inaanaks so there will be a lot of choices, after having made my decision, we then move to national bookstore to buy some gift wrappers and gift tag. I love wrapping gifts, so even though the mall offer free gift wrapping for items bought with a required minimum amount, I still wanted to wrapped it on my own.

We are looking for a new coloring book for Adrian, when he saw a toy that he wanted to buy. He saw that on TV, and I remember him asking me if we can buy him that – it is the magnetic toy. My husband and I argued for a while if we are going to buy that, because he already had a lot of toy; but at the end we did bought the toy for him.

After having lunch at Max’s, we then go to the supermarket.

AT the parking lot, we met our friend Joel and his wife and son .

No comments: