Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Years Day

January 1, 2008 first day of the year; for many of us this is the start of new life and new hopes. I hope we can start it over again because we woke up late that morning. We woke up at 10am that morning and had our breakfast at 11am. Well that was an excuse, we stayed late last night watching my son’s favorite DVD (the cars) and afterwards the fire works. We were not able to buy even a fountain this year, for the previous years I have a co-employee who is distributing fireworks before December ends. This year he was already resigned and my husband also decided not to have fireworks and that is not a big deal. Later that day, Ate Maricris together with Kyla visited us. Adrian already missed his “Mama” (he used to call her Mama when Ate is taking care of him and until today) and Kyla. They played the whole afternoon, while me and Ate, cooked and ate.

No comments: