Saturday, September 8, 2007

Adrian got his hair cut



Daddy noticed that Adrian needs his hair to be cut. I remember three months ago, a week before the school opening, Adrian got his hair cut from a barber shop for the first time, (was made possible because he was seated next to his father). While his other hair cuts were done on a special barber shop for kids only, wherein they are seated on a car toy and given a lollipop.

We waited for a while for Adrian’s turn, until the lady in the front desk called his name. My husband accompanied him in the area and waited for him to be seated. After that he immediately returned to the waiting area.

I asked him, “’Di mo sasamahan si Adrian, baka umiyak ‘yon?” He answered, “’Di na kaya na nya ‘yon.”.

As I watched Adrian from the mirror, he was very anxious and looking at us. I signaled him to behave so that it will not be difficult for the barber to do his job. After that I saw him smiling and enjoying the moment.

Because he was a good boy, his Daddy allowed him to play on a play house for 30 minutes and then we went to the supermarket and there we saw Sir Ohnie (co-employee) with his wife and daughter.

No comments: