Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Birthday

September 30, well it is not just an ordinary day it is special, because it’s my birthday. Last night, I heard my cellphone alarms. I though it is already 4:30am, but I when I looked at the wall clock, I saw that it was only 12:00 midnight. I decided to return to sleep, when my husband, turned on the light and get something from the back of our cabinet. With the gift on his hands, he greeted me Happy Birthday. His gift to me is a bag, I remember him asking me if I want to replace my bag, because he saw that one of the zippers is already malfunctioning. Inside the bag is a birthday card.
Few minutes later, Ate litel send a birthday text message. After exchanging few text messages; Ate litel said that I should sleep, while she will return to her duty.

Around 5:30 in the morning, I was cooking for our breakfast, when I heard Adrian going down and calling me. He approached me and greeted me Happy Birthday and gave me a kiss.

This morning we went to Tagaytay to attend a mass at Pink Sister.

After the mass, Adrian is asking if we will go to SM, but when I told him the Andrei (cousin of Jelmar) is coming, he did not insist to go to the mall. He already missed Andrei, she usuakky spent her summer vacation in our house. She is now working at San Felipe Neri School at Mandaluyong.

I was not expecting visitors; (my family at malabon cannot make it, but the whole family is planning to this october to celebrate birthdays of Papa, Ate Maricel and Lala) I just cooked pansit canton, chopsuey, and relyenong bangus for the lunch.

Later in the afternoon, Andrei arrived and she brought a box of pizza and donut.

1 comment: