Friday, September 7, 2007

Jigsaw Puzzle

My interest on jigsaw puzzle started when I saw a sample on a stall display in one mall we used to hang-out when I was still pregnant with Adrian. At first, I want to have the puzzle for me to have a past time as I wait for my due date, but instead I have been hooked since then. As of now I have done four puzzles and framed the three, well my last one will be framed hopefully this week. Actually we planned of having it framed since last month, but we always forgot to put it in the car whenever we go out.

My puzzle collections are THE LAST SUPPER PUZZLE 1000 pieces, PEACEFUL AUTUMN PUZZLE 4000 pieces (the biggest puzzle I have and took me almost 8 months to complete), ACROSS THE SEA PUZZLE 1500 pieces and THE SUNFLOWER PUZZLE 500 pieces.
I can’t wait for my next puzzle project especially now that Adrian can help in putting it together (he loves puzzles too).

No comments: