Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 20, 2007 - Festival Mall

October 20, Saturday as promised to Claire and Adrian, we went to Festival Mall. At first we were hesitant to go to the mall that day because of the bombing incident happened on Friday. This is because I experienced it myself on year 2000, I was in the mall with JC (my inaanak and first born of Ate Maricel). We are going to buy a baptismal dress for Ellah Mae (first born of Lala) but we decided to have a snack first. We are already done and about to go to the Kids section of the department store when we heard the loud explosion and followed by screams. We are lucky that the personnel of the food chain was alert that time that he managed to close the door of the store and he told the customers to go to the kitchen. We stayed there for an hour, until we heard an announcement that it is all clear.

Finally we decided to go, at least this time the security will be tight. Adrian is so thrilled to ride again the mini-car racing ride. My husband is still at the ticket counter but Adrian is already in the entrance of the ride; that is how much he is excited to try the ride again. He also rode in the train and the carousel. Afterwards we went to the kids section of the mall to look for the Christmas gift for our “inaanaks”. There we saw a nice dress, we bought two pieces and off we go (I usually start my shopping for Christmas gifts early October to November to avoid the rush). Our next stop was in the Puzzle Dazzle stall, I was not able to see the JigBoxx 1500-pc jigsaw puzzle - Souvenir de Mauve by Vincent van Gogh. We will try to look next time on other malls for my new project but for this time but bought a 500 pieces puzzle.

No comments: