Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 24, Wednesday – It is already 6:30 pm when I got home due to slow traffic at Aguinaldo Hi-way (near SM and Robinsons). When I arrived, my son asks about his father, because this morning my husband decided to drive me to the company due to heavy rains. He works until 9pm so I rode the shuttle bus going home.

After the dinner, I ask Adrian and Claire if they were able to continue the puzzle this afternoon. Claire replied that they tried but they stopped when it is down to the difficult part of the puzzle. This is the part when the color of the puzzle pieces seems to look the same. They spare it to me this time, I went upstairs to continue the puzzle while Adrian is busy playing his favorite computer game, while Claire is watching TV.

The remaining puzzle pieces were down to less than 100 this time. The puzzle pieces were really confusing this time so, I have to really take a closer look to each puzzle piece, I am lucky to have a 20/20 vision. There are times that you think that a puzzle piece will fit on that other piece, but when you put it together, it will not. After less than an hour, and a lot of patience, the puzzle is now finished. I brought down the puzzle, so that Claire and Adrian will saw the finished puzzled. They were both happy to see that it is already completed.

No comments: