Friday, February 1, 2008

Adrian has a Fever

February 1, Friday, I decide not to report to work because Adrian still has a fever. His fever started yesterday afternoon, Claire called us from work to tell us that Adrian is not feeling well. Adrian actually spoke with us in the telephone and told us “Sakit ng ulo ko”, so have to cancel our plan to go to the mall after work and we took the shortcut road to our house. His fever reads at 38.7; I instructed Claire to give him paracetamol. The time that we arrived he already feeling well; although there still a slight fever. That night we decided that I will not go to work to observe my son, while my husband already committed to relieve his co-technician who is on leave on that day.

Adrian is already well; his temperature is on normal the whole day. We are very thankful the fever goes away.

No comments: