Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Husband went to DBTC

February 2, Saturday, My husband woke up early this morning, actually he just woke me up when he is about to go. He already ate his breakfast, from the left over last night. He told me that his classmates were already waiting for him to pick them up at the town proper.

My husband together with his college schoolmates/co-employees; went to their alma mater – Don Bosco Technical College at Mandaluyong. It is because representatives from Schlumberger will be conducting a scheduled examination for their company on that day. My husband is not that too eager to work abroad. He will rather to stay here with us; but since this is a big company and a different one from what he is doing right now, he wants to give it a try.

At around 2pm in the afternoon, while I was doing the laundry, I heard someone is opening the gate, and our dog tornado is not barking; well because it is my husband. He broke in the bad news that he was not able to make it; but it is not really a bad news at all. He told me that our friend Francis with other co-employees was able to make it. The next step for them is to pass the first interview. At around 6pm that night one of his friends sent a text message that only Francis had made it for the final interview which is set tomorrow. Out of the 30 that undergone the first interview they only selected 11.

We knew it already at first that Francis will make it. I handled him for almost two years as my technician, before he was transferred to product engineering.

No comments: