Friday, July 18, 2008

July 13, Sunday

It almost rained the whole week, especially during the nights. We usually have breakfast at Imus on sundays, but because of the wheather we woke up late. We decided to have breakfast at home before going to Imus. At around 11am, my mother is cooking for lunch when we arrived at their home. She already done with sweet and sour fish and the ginataang kalabasa is almost ready. Matet had a problem on her computer, it is unable to power up, so I bring my laptop so that she can use it for her research. After having lunch, and while our son is busy playing with his cousin JC; my husband and I told my parents that we are going to SM Bacoor to buy some pasalubong to our friend in Singapore. We also told them that our trip to Singapore is already confirmed, we mentioned about it a month ago, but then the date is not yet final.

At SM Bacoor, we went to the Filipino products section of the department store. There is a big variety of products to choose from; which makes deciding on what to buy more difficult. At the end we decided to buy a wood carving of philippine eagle, just a medium size of it.

At the entertainment hall, the featured artist for that day is Toni Gonzaga, whom I am a big fan. But the people is so crowded that I don't got the chance to take at least a glimpse of my idol.

It is already getting late, so we decided to go back to my parents house; there we had our dinner, my mother prepared tinolang manok. After having some rest we decided to go home.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

wow, sarap naman, Singapore...for how long? kasama ang son mo?