Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 26 - Singapore Day 3

July 26, Saturday, As usual we ate breakfast at the Hotel. My husband and I decided to walk along the Quay. There also malls near the hotel, we enter those malls and look for something to buy as souvenirs. At 12nn, we are looking for a place to eat, after checking almost all of the restaurant at that mall, we decided for safety, we choose to eat at the delifrance, we had garlic bread and spaghetti and meatballs. After having lunch, we went to Sentosa Island. We went first to the cable car station that will shuttle us to the island faster. It is my first time to ride a cable car, so I am so scared, while my husband is busy taking pictures of the place. After few minutes, finally I had my heartbeat normalize upon stepping out of that cable car. We ride the Luge and then went to the bus stop which will shuttle us to the the underwater world. After seeing much on the place, we went back to the bus stop. We found a long line of people waiting for the bus, we also see other people who decide to walk to the cable car station, so we followed them. We just enjoy the view as we walk so that we may not feel tired. After walking for about 10 minutes, we arrived at the cable car station. We went back to the hotel to refresh ourselves and have dinner at Chinatown. After having dinner, my husband took some photos of the Chinatown and bought some souvenirs. We also passed by the Little India Town which is a just a street far from the Chinatown. After having some photos, we went back to the hotel.

No comments: