Saturday, April 5, 2008

Move In

April 5, Saturday, the schedule of move in for the house and lot unit of Adis. As her SPA, I did the move in, because she cannot make it on Cavite. Upon submitting the authority to move in that was given to me by the main office, the site engineer gave the keys of the house to me. When we got to the house, we saw that there is already a water connection; however electrical connection is scheduled today. We enter the house, and Adrian thought his Ninang Adis is inside. My husband replaced the front door and back door locks; while Claire and I remove the grass outside. Adrian has found new friends, he is playing with them at the road area while we are all busy. Every moment we check for Adrian, actually it is not necessary because we can hear his voice from the rest of the kids; however when we did not hear his voice anymore, I found him inside the house of one neighbor. I told him that his Daddy is looking for him, so he came with me. After that whole busy and tiring day; we ate ta Max's at DasmariƱas, I told my husband that I cannot cook for the dinner so we better eat outside.

No comments: