Saturday, April 26, 2008

Visit to Imus

April 26, Saturday, at around 10:30 am we (w/ Claire and Adrian) went to clubhouse to pay for our water bill and homeowner monthly dues. After paying we went to Imus to visit my parents and siblings. We will commute, because my husband is on night shift duty and he and his friend/co-employee is going to a car show after their shift. At 12 noon, we arrived at their house, they already finished eating lunch. They expect us to come late in the afternoon, so they were not able to prepare food for us. But that was not a problem, because we have packed lunch. I helped JR in doing the curtain hanger. Most of the picture frames were still not hanged, JR asked for my opinion on where to put those frames. At around 3:30 pm, Ate Maricel arrived from her work at ParaƱaque. At around 5:00 pm, she and Claire went to the nearby wet market to buy food for our dinner. She cooked pork sinigang and paksiw. At around 6:00pm, dinner is ready but I did not join them because I have to wait for my husband to come. At around 7:00 pm, Ate Maricel and JC went home. Before 8:00 pm, my husband arrived and with his friend. After having a quick dinner, we decided to go home.

No comments: