Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My 10th Year Anniversary

April 21, Monday, it is my 10th year as regular employee at my work. I have been with the company since October 1997 as a trainee, they absorb me as probationary employee after I graduated on my three year technical course. After a month I was declared as regular employee. The probationary period is until 3 months, but I guess they really wanted us on the company during that time that they did not wait for that 3 month before they made us regular employee. Well, as I can recall, those times were the peak times for semi-conductor companies.

We used to have small breakfast during our daily Handler Improvemet Team coordination meeting, so I decided to give a small treat for them as I celebrate my 10th year. I offered free gourmet' coffee of their choice for my co engineers; while my husband bought pandesal with peanut butter and cheese from Pugon de Manila.

No comments: