Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Day in Imus




April 24, Thursday, today is my parents and siblings first day in their new house in Imus Cavite. My sister Matet texted me if they can borrow our drill, to be use in drilling holes for the curtain hanger. I was at worked so I called my husband at home if he can bring it to them. I told my sisters Maricel and Maricris that Jelmar is going to Imus. Upon knowing it, they decided that they also wanted to go. My husband together with Adrian picks up Ate Cris, Charlie, Ate Maricel in their respective houses in Dasmarinas. I will join them there after my work. They already having their dinner when I arrived, because the shuttle bus got stucked in traffic jam due to the feast on barangay langkaan. We ate tinapang bangus (boneless) and tamban for dinner. After eating my husband took photos of my family.

No comments: