Sunday, March 30, 2008

EJ's 7th Birthday

We attended EJ's 7th birthday celebration yesterday, Saturday, March 29. He is the first born of my boss. One week ago, when my boss handed the invitation to me, I told him that I am not sure if can attend, because it is the following day after our graduation. We might be tired or may want to took some rest after that event. Saturday morning, my husband decided not to go, becasue my head is aching. But in the afternoon when I already feeling well, I told my husband that we should attend. We immediately leave the house, our boss also lives in DasmariƱas, so it will not took a long time to get there. We arrived at 4:00pm, the scelebration started past 3pm, we missed some activities but still we our boss is happy to see us there. Adrian also enjoyed playing with other kids, whom some of them he already met in some occassion. My godson Vince, along with his parents, Gemma and marlon also attended the celebration.

No comments: