Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Husband’s New Camera

March 15, Saturday, My husband and I went to Megamall to buy a DLSR camera. We have been looking for a replacement for our old digital camera for a week now. We already called a lot of shops and inquire for their prices and compare freebies. We are selecting between S5IS, 400D, or D40. Finally we decided to grab a D40 camera.

After buying the camera we had a brunch (breakfast and lunch – we just had a glass of milk and a piece of bread that morning) at Max’s, then we immediately go to the office of the developer where we have to submit the documents of Adis. Unfortunately, the personnel had notice that the form is lacking some signatures. I immediately informed Adis about it and she told me to meet her in a mall in Makati City. After having a lunch (again) with her boyfriend, we finally got to home. The personnel at main office told me that I can submit the document at their branch office at Imus Cavite.

No comments: