Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pro-Friends Main Office

March 5, 2007, Wednesday. We agreed to accompany Adis to the main office of the developer at Mandaluyong to submit required documents for her house loan. My husband is coming from his duty that night, while I requested for a vacation leave for that day. That morning Adrian thought it is Saturday because I was in the house. When I told him that he is going to school, he refuses and told me that I was in the house; so is he. After explaining to him that it is only Wednesday, he agreed. At 9am his school service arrived and he left the house with Claire. At quarter to 10am; my husband arrived. I told him to get a nap, before we go to Caloocan City to meet Adis. At 11:30 am we left the house. Along the way, I was reviewing the sketch that a friend has given us and verifying it with our Metro Manila map. It is our first time to go to Caloocan City. We arrived there at quarter to one, but we still waited for Adis for another fifteen minutes. She is coming from her work at Makati. After withdrawing at the Bank, we bought some snack at the Mini-Stop store. We decided to take the road that we previously took, because Adis told us about the traffic condition at EDSA. When we got there in Manila, The Traffic is slow moving also because of the container vans that is filling up on the north harbor, but after that the traffic is quite okay.

We arrived at the Main office at 4pm, the office hours is until 5:30. When our transaction is called it is already quarter to 5. Unfortunately upon seeing the list of the needed documents, Adis is lacking some of it. So we decided to pay the down payment and to submit the other requirements on Saturday.

We had our dinner at chowking. My husband had his favorite chicken lauriat, while I had shanghai luriat.

No comments: