Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quezon Province

March 21, Good Friday, at around 2:30 am, after hearing the alarm, I immediately woke up to prepare a quick breakfast for all of us. Andrei and Ayi (my husband’s cousins – they are both teachers in Manila) arrived last night; they will be going with us to Quezon. At 3:00 am we had our breakfast; Adrian just had a glass of milk. My husband decided to go at around 3:30am. We usually travel to Quezon during dawn to avoid the heavy traffic. We arrived at Gumaca at past 7:00 am. We decided to have a stop over, to take some photos of the view. After that we moved to Lopez which is next town. We arrived at Magsaysay, where Lola Ideng - my husband's grandmother lives to drop Andrei and Ayi. After having coffee and some bread, my mother in-law arrives and told Adrian that his Lolo is already waiting for him.

No comments: