Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ellah, Charlie, and JC's Birthday






May 11, Sunday, it is not only mother's day; we also celebrate Ellah, Charlie, and JC's birthday. At around 1:oo pm, we went to robinson's imus to buy cake, bread and sandwich spread. As promised we also had the balloons with us. After thet we headed to Imus when I received a text message from Adis, asking if I can buy andoks grilled chicken, liempo and bangus along the way. When I ordered at Andoks, the personnel told me that I still have to wait for 20 minutes for the bangus to be cooked. I called Adis immediately to decide if I will wait for the bangus. She told me to cancel the order and go for the liempo and chicken. We arrived at their house at 1:30pm. Ate Maricel is still not around, she is still cooking the food. While waiting for Ate Maricel; Adis told us that she will treat us a haircut at David's Salon. After having hair cut, we decided to pick up Ate Maricel at their house. Ate Cris and Kyla were already there when we arrived. Ate Maricel cooked spaghetti, fried chicken, and because Adrian does not eat spaghetti, she cooked pancit bihon for him. After eating, the kids had some games and they dance in the tune of "papaya", and many more. We wanted to wait for Lala and her husband Ronnie to arrive, but it is already past 9pm and we have to work the next day; so we decided to go home.

No comments: