Thursday, May 1, 2008

Afternoon of May 1

After eating breakfast, while watching NBA games, we do our house chores for this day. Claire is cleaning the refrigerator, my husband is cleaning the computer, I saw that Adrian's cabinet is already full, so I decided to remove some of his clothes that were already small for him. He is already size 8 now so I removed those size 6 shirts and shorts. I also removed socks that also small for his feet. I also did some stitching on some of his shirts. We are all busy doing each others chores while Adrian is playing with his toys. All of a sudden, he ask his father where is the blue rag that we use to remove dust in the computer and TV table. When his father gave it to him, we don't have any idea what he is going to do with it untill he went near the TV and start wiping off dust from the table. He even removed the telephone so that he can wipe the dust under it. Upon seeing it I instructed my husband to take few shots of his son.

After meeting my husband's friend, we went to Robinson's mall to eat lunch at Max's. After eating we went to the department store to buy slippers for Adrian and Claire. There we met our co-employe Kerby with his wife and son. We also met another co-employee Norman with his wife. When we arrived, Adrian is still sleeping, my husband woke him up to try his new slippers, unfortunately, the slipper is a bit smaller to Adrian. We will just return the item tomorrow, for replacement of bigger size.

No comments: