Saturday, May 24, 2008

Check-up at WellCare Clinic

May 20, Tuesday morning, I am preparing to go to work for that day when my husband asked me if I can go with him for a check up at wellcare. He was suffering for LBM yesterday, and this morning his bowel movement has not change. So I immediately informed my boss that I will be on emergency leave. When we arrived at the clinic, he submitted a stool sample at the laboratory and waited for an hour for the result. After giving the results to the attending doctor, he told my husband that there were no virus or bacteria found in his stool, so told my husband to have a blood test. The result for blood test will be ready for another one hour, so we decided to Vel Maris School to pick up my son's books. When we arrived at the Clinic it is almost lunch time so we eat at Jollibee first. After eating we go the clinic, in the waiting area, we met Racquel, she is the wife of my co-employee Gelo. She also used to work at the same company; she just resigned because they wanted to have a baby. They were married few months ahead of us; that is why they are really working on it now. I learned from her that she will undergo ultrasound today. We also talked about each others experience. We also trying to have a second baby for a year now, but still not successful. The blood test of my husband is good, we are relief to hear that. The doctor prescribed him to eat fruits and just take a rest.

No comments: