Monday, May 19, 2008

The story behind our new PC

May 17, Saturday, At around 8am, I called my husband from his work that I like to meet him in Robinson's Dasmarinas to canvas for PC. He agreed and suggested that he will wait for me at pizza hut.I did my usual morning household chores, which includes, cooking breakfast for Adrian and Claire, washing the dishes, and feeding our dog. At around 9am, i prepared my clothes and went to the bathroom, Adrian asked me if I will go to work, I told him that I will meet his Daddy to look for a new computer. When I am ready to go, I saw that my mobile phone is already low battery so I decided not to bring it anymore. After waiting for some time, at pizza hut, I already knew that my husband went to a wrong mall, because he should have been there ahead of me. I called him from a pay phone and told him that I am at Robinson's Dasmarinas, then i was right he was in Robinson's Imus. Instead feeling irritated; I used the time to canvas PC and go walk around the mall. When I got nowhere to go, I decided to go to the SM mall which is located at the other side. I also did the same thing, I went ot all the PC shops and ask for the brochures and freebies that they offer. After that, I decided to go back to Robinson's Dasmarinas to meet my husband. When I arrived, I saw him first, I handed him all the brochures and price lists that I got from the PC shops. We compared each and decided that the one PC stall from SM Dasmarinas has the best offer. He doest not have the cash on hand, he left it at home so went home immediately. When we arrived at home, Adrian is sleeping, we wanted him to come with us but we do not want to disturb him. At around 7pm, we arrived with the new PC, and Adrian is very happy.

No comments: