Saturday, June 21, 2008

Equipment Engineering Post Summer Party

June 6, our group had a post summer party at Hidden Vega Resort, which is located few kilometers from the gateway business park. My husband work schedule is until 9pm, so he will just go to the venue right after his work. I joined the group that left the company at around 6pm. When we arrived at the venue, there were others that came ahead of us. They are asking who will cook, I was the only female in the place in that moment, so I had no choice (or maybe they don't have a choice, hehehe). The guys helped me in preparing the ingredients for the pork sinigang and ginisang tahong. While cooking they will go to me and told me this "siguraduhin mong makakain yan". Well, I am used to their jokes. Not all of them knew that I am good at cooking (I thinl only my husband will agree to this). At around 8pm, we had dinner; while eating they are giving comments that my sinigang is good. This time I am not sure if they are telling the truth, but their actions speaks for themselves (they get back two or three times om my sinigang). My husband arrived at past 10 o clock. We had fun swimming, eating and singing.

No comments: