Saturday, June 21, 2008

Went to Makati and Mandaluyong

June 15, Saturday, we went to Pro-friends to get the lot plan, and tax declaration of Adis' house in Imus. These were the requirements for the fencing permit. After the release of the documents we had lunch at Max's Restaurant. Since we are already in Manila, we went to Glorietta 3 to celebrate fathers day in Advance. We enter one of my husband's favorite stall and I told him that we will buy him a gift for the father's day. I handed him a shirt to fit and my son choose a baseball cap for him. But my husband is not used to caps, he like bonnets more. So my son choose another shirt for him, he also went with him in the fitting room. After paying to the cashier, we went to the cellphone/computer stall of his co-HCP member Fatch. It is our first time to meet him, we just see him in photo during their chat at YM.

No comments: