Sunday, June 29, 2008

Visit to the Dentist

June 28, 2008, Saturday me and my husband have a scheduled dental check up. Before going to the dentist, we went to Imus first because I had to submit the house improvement plan to the site engineer. Gladys asked me to have submit it in her behalf. We also let Adrian and Claire stay at Imus because they may not enjoy waiting for us in the clinic. The dentist is my husband friend, his clinic is located at Binakayan Cavite. The national road that time is under construction, the road is on one way; so we have to take the alternate route.

After finishing with the cleaning and check-up, we asked Doc Topet about the teeth on our son. Last week when I checked his teeth, I saw that a molar is about to come out. He told us to take care of that because it is a permanent tooth. He also told us that mostly it is been mistaken for a milk tooth, when in fact it is a permanent tooth. We told him that in our next visit we will take our son with us to have his very first dental check-up. We don't want our son be afraid of dentist.

It is almost lunch time, so we decided to go to SM Bacoor to have lunch at Mc Donalds. We bought happy meal to have toys for Adrian. He saw that the toys for happy meal are the characters of kung fu panda. We also did window shopping and bought something for Adrian, Claire and myself. My husband is looking for a good earphone, but he can't decided yet what brand and model to buy.

When we arrived at Imus, it is already 3pm. Kyla and Charlie also were there, Ate Maricel left them there and will pick them up tomorrow. We went home at around 6pm.

1 comment:

Zab said...

A great story. I remember my dentist makati while reading your post. I hope he is okay. Thanks for sharing your story!