Sunday, June 29, 2008

At Home

June 29, 2008, Sunday, My son woke me up, when I opened my eyes, I saw from the wall clock that it is already past 8am. I got up and went down and saw Claire in the kitchen, she ask me what will be our breakfast. I told her to cook fried egg, fried eggplant and fried dried fish and squid.

My husband arrived from his night shift work at 10am. I turned on the TV and search for the channel that had a live telecast of the diaz-pacquiao fight. I checked on the solar sports but it is a late telecast, same with GMA. I found one channel that is far ahead of the two channel, but with past experience, the signal went off in time of the main event. Before the main event, there is a scrolling message in the screen that the live telecast is brought through the efforts our congressman and mayor.

During the fight, we are cheering for Pacquiao, while Adrian is cheering for Diaz. We are keep on telling him that he should cheer for the filipino fighter, but he says that he likes to cheer for the american fighter. At round nine when diaz was knocked down and pacquiao was crowned new champion.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

busy ka yata, wala pa kong nakikitang posting na bago :)

sige ingat and God bless...