Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sept. 7 - Imus





September 7, Sunday as usual we went to Imus to spent our day with my parents. We woke up late that morning. My husband decided not to join us at breakfast because he will be coming late for work. My mother packed him a meal (sarsiadong bola-bola) and then he head his way to work.

At lunch, my mother cooked tinola for Adrian (it is my son's all time favorite), and of course the left over form the breakfast (bola-bola and pork adobo). Ate Maricel with his son Charlie came just after the lunch.

For snack, Adis called a pizza delivery. Her nephews all loves pizza.

Matet and Adis played with their nieces that whole afternoon. They get crazy taking pictures of the three boys.

For dinner, we had grilled chicken, also a favorite of the family.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

musta na?

tagal mo ng walang update :) wala kong mabasa eh :)

ingat and God bless...