Monday, September 29, 2008

September 28 - Advance Birthday Celebration





September 28, Sunday, I celebrated my birthday in advance at my parent's house in Imus. My husband had to report for work on Saturday night, his co-technician called him that there will be no one from their group to be on duty that night. As a senior technician, he had no choice but to go to work.

Sunday morning, Claire and I woke up early to cook. After eating breakfast; I let my son watch, Kung Fu Panda so he will not disturb us on our cooking. My husband came at 10am, I let him rest for few hours. Ate Cris sent a text message if we can pick her and Kyla; I am still cooking that time and I don't have enough time to finish it before lunch. I replied to her that we cannot accomodate to pick them at their house, instead I instructed her to go to our house.

At 11:30am, Ate and Kyla arrived, we are just finished with cooking. We head our way to Imus.
After unpacking the food, we eat together. Adis is still on her way, she bought a cake for me. After few minutes, she came with a cake and a friend of her. He bought the cake from Red Ribbon, it does not have a candle on it. Well, I really don't want to blow a candle after all, I am too old for that.

We spent the whole day eating. We will have hard time again burning those calories.

After eating dinner, we called Ate Liezel who is in KSA right now. She will be coming home soon. Actually she already sent a message that it is only 43 days to go and she will be home. It is very timely, she can spent the Christmas with us. It has been two years now since she left.

No comments: