Monday, September 29, 2008

September 21, My husband spent a day with us

September 21, Sunday, my husband had his schedule changed. It is because one technician from their group had to go to school. Their supervisor give him a special schedule to fit in his schedule for schooling. My husband was the first from their group to be schedule for two months to report on normal time. It is a good news for me, but for my husband he is not that happy because his salary will be lessen, because his night differential and premiums will be removed. I told him that is ok, the important thing is that we will have the same off from work and we can have quality time for our son.

We did not woke up early that morning, I mean them. I still have to cook breakfast for them, so I had to woke up same time each day. I cooked tortang giniling (with potato and carrots), for breakfast. When breakfast is ready, I had to woke them up one by one. After eating breakfast, we all prepared our things and off we go to Imus.

My parents thought that we are not coming that day because it is already 10am when we arrived at their house.

We had pork steak for lunch. We just finished with lunch when Ate Maricel and Charlie came.

Adrian, Charlie are playing outside the whole day. My son found new friends in person of Princess, Moy-moy, and another boy (I forgot his name). They all live near my parent's house.

Matet cooked hot cake (it is one of her specialty - I even look on how she is doing it) for all of us that aftenoon.

Charlie and Ate Maricel had to went home early that day she had to do the laundry and other household chores.

Matet bought grilled chicken for our dinner. After eating dinner we also went home.

No comments: