Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 25 - Christmas Day

December 25 - Thursday, Christmas Day, my husband asked if I am already feeling well. He is planning to take us to the mall on that day. Well I told him that maybe I should go out, we can go back home if I am really not well.

Festival Mall opens at 12 noon, we waited for few minutes before the mall opens because we arrived earlier. We ate first at Max's Restaurant. After resting for few minutes; we went to the ground floor so that Adrian can ride in the mini car driving area. Surprisingly the area is full of kids and parents; what we thought at first is that most of the kids were busy visiting their godparents as we used to be when we are younger.

After that ride, we went to the department store to look for a maternity dress for me; but I did not find the one that I am looking for. I asked my husband to go to the other mall nearby which is the Alabang Town Center. At the mall, we saw same scenario, there are still a lot of people but this time it is the cinema area which is full. Before strolling the mall, Adrian asked for a snack at Jolibee.

Unfortunately the Havin' a baby store is temporarily closed that day, so we decided to look at other stalls. At the end we saw nice and comfortable dress at Cinderella and Get Loud Store. My husband too bought a jacket, short and T-shirt for himself. We also bought a new toy (power ranger) for Adrian. He is very excited with his new toy that he told us that we can now go home.

No comments: