Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 7 - Dream Match

December 7 - Sunday, this is a special for Filipinos around the world, because today is the day of Pacquiao - Dela Hoya Dream Match. As any other Filipinos, we choose to stay home and wait for the telecast of the match. We are lucky to have a free live telecast from our cable service provider which, others will have to watch from cinemas, cofee shops, bars and others will go to the municipal stadium to catch it live.

My husband, I and my son cheers for our Filipino fighter, eventhough it is obvious that the opponent is bigger and taller.

For fun sake, my husband and I made a bet, I am for Manny and he will will be for Oscar. The loser will bathe our son daily. At the end of the fight I won, I am happy because I used to bathe my son everyday, now my husband will take over with the task starting tomorow.

No comments: