Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 17 - Claire's 17th Birthday

October 17, Friday, Claire and I woke up early that morning. I helped her cooked the spaghetti she will bring to school. After cooking the spaghetti my husband and Claire tasted it, actually we had it as our breakfast. Adrian do not eat spaghetti, so I had to cook some hotdogs for him. I am transferring the spaghetti into a tupperware dish when my husband requested to left some of the spaghetti for us to share this afternoon; so I did.

At past 6:00pm we arrived form from, Claire already prepared the dinner, she cooked fried chicken wings and also re-heated the spaghetti. My husband asked Claire to get the gift we bought for her yesterday. Before opening the gift, we asked her to had her birthday wish and then my husband also says his wishes to his sister. After singing the Happy Birthday song, Claire opened the gift and she was surprised with it. We bought her a Philips CD and MP3 player with radio. She loves listening to music and loves to sing as well. Adrian was jealous of the gift, we told him that he is too young to own one. Claire is willing to share it with him.

After opening the gift, we had our dinner and right after eating my husband teach Claire on operating the cassette/CD player.

It is also my sister's birthday (Lala), we will celebrate it together with Ate Maricel (october 24) and Papa (October 27), but we also have to wait for Ate Liezel's return on November 1.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Musta na? musta mo na lang ako kay Liezl pagdating nya...uwi pala sya sa Nov.1...

sige ingat and God bless...