Sunday, October 5, 2008

September 30 - MOA





At around 11:00am, Adrian and Claire arrived from school.The lunch is already prepared. After eating lunch, Adrian change his clothes and then we head our way to Manila. We went first to Makati to buy perfumes (my husband's business). After buying the ordered perfumes, then we went to MOA. Passing by the Bread Talk stall, my son's and husband's favorite, we decided to have a snack. After that quick snack, we went to the department store to buy a gift for our godson Benedic who will celebrate his 7th birthday on October 11. After having the gift wrapped, we also bought photo album for our pictures, our two photo albums were already full.

My husband told Adrian that I will be the one to accompany them in the skating rink; while he will took pictures. I am not satisfied with the last time photos that I took. Adrian did not agree with his father because he told him that I not good at it. Finally my husband agreed to join them in the skating rink.

Before they get inside the rink; I already took photos and adjusted the camera's settings and took some sample photos. I stop adjusting with the camera when I am satisfied with the result photos. Just in time when they entered the rink, I am ready to took pictures of them.



After the one hour skating, they felt hungry and tired. It is almost six pm, I told them to drop by the seawall to capture the sunset before having dinner. Unfortunately the sun was covered by thick clouds that time. I just took some photos of the bay and then we go. Most of the restaurants and fast food chain were already full. We choose to eat Max's; although we waited for few minutes untill we are seated. We ordered chopsuey, chicken and topsilog for me and Adrian.

After eating, I took some more photos of the view and then we went home.

No comments: