Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 18 - Day at Imus

October 18, Saturday, my mother requested if we can bring Adrian to their house today. It is because she will leave on Sunday morning. She is going to Aklan together with Adis to attend the funeral of her older sister (Tita Alec). My father is not able to join her because his doctor still not advised him to travel. This coming November, he has a scheduled check up with his doctor at lung center, then he will ask if he can travel next year.

It was just a coincedence that my husband's friends were joining a car show in a Petron Gas station nearby. The first plan was my husband is going with my son, but the affair starts at 6pm; we already been in car show before and I know in fact that it will last late at night. So I told my husband to not bring our son into the show, although Adrian loves seeing car displays.

We decided to spent the night with my parents because we have to accompany her and Adis to the terminal tomorrow morning.

No comments: