Monday, October 27, 2008

October 19 - Pier 6

October 19 - Sunday, We woke up at around 5am. I already prepared the breakfast. I cooked the ham and hotdog. My mother cooked the rice and after that she left to buy chicken that they will packed for lunch. At around 7 am, we had our breakfast. At around 8am Ate Maricel with her son Charlie arrived, I was still deep frying the chicken that time. There is still some chicken to be cooked as adobo, Ate Maricel volunteered to cook it.

At exactly 9am, when all is prepared we head our way to pier 6. It is my husband's first time drive in the area so he is depending on us to teach him the way. Actually I am not been there before, my mother was the only one that was been in the place before but forgotten it. She and my father used to rent a jeepney to bring them to pier everytime they are going to province. When I saw the Makro sign, I knew we already in the wrong way, so my husband pull over the car and decided to ask for direction. We already passed it according to the woman in the sidewalk. After thanking the woman we went to the direction she just said.

When we arrived to the place, we saw there my aunties who are also going with them. After a few chat, we already leave them in the waiting area.

It is already past 12nn when we arrived at Imus, they all had lunch so I and my husband after taking a few minutes rest had our lunch together.

At around 3pm, we decided to go home. We first drop Ate Maricel and Charlie to their house in Dasma before going home.

No comments: