Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 1 - NAIA

November 1, Saturday, It is not only All Saints day, but most especially it is the arrival of Ate Liezel. Ate Cris asked if we can drop by at their house to pick up Kyla. She will close their store by 6pm so she will just go to Imus alone. At around 3pm, we arrived at Parklane, Kyla is already prepared, but Ate changed her mind at the last minute. She also wanted to go with us. I helped her close the store, and the we go to Imus to drop the kids at my parents house. It is almost 4pm when we arrived at Imus, so we just unload the kids and their things and off we go. It is All Saints day so we are expecting heavy, but we experienced the opposite. The road is clear, and the flow of traffic is smooth. Estimated arrival of Ate Liezel is at 6:15 to 6:30 pm. We arrived one hour early at the departure area. Ate and I stayed at the waiting area, while my husband stayed at the car. Ate bought snack from Jollibee, I called my husband to go to the area, but he rather stay their to watch over the car, because the door alarm is malfunctioning. He asked if I can just bring him the snack. Ate bought hot sandwich and fries for all of us, for my husband he does not drinking softdrinks so she bought pineapple juice for him.

At around 6:30pm, the arrival of the plane from Riyahd was announced. We are very excited, my husband texted me that he received a message from Ate Liezel that she just get off the plane. We waited for another 30 minutes but Ate Liezel still not in the area. Two more planes arrived, which is from Sydney and Hongkong. Maybe Ate Liezel is still at the immigration area.

After few minutes, at last we saw her. We shouted at her and she saw us. We hug and kiss each other. Two years is a long time. Then we asked her if she wanted to have a dinner. She had dinner in the plane so we choice to go directly to Imus where our family members are waiting for her.

No comments: