Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October 31 - Honesty Award

October 31, Friday 8am, Honesty award for the last quarter. Our company acknowledges honest employee who returns valuable property of co-employees. I am one of them. I found a cellphone at ladies CR. It is already outgoing that time, but I and my husband decided to extend a few hours at work. We will have our break then, when I told him that I need to go to the ladies room and asked him to wait for me in the cafeteria.

When I entered the cubicle, I will put my cellphone in the small glass mounted on the wall. I saw another cellphone there. I am alone in the CR, so I decided to wait for the owner but after few minutes of waiting, no one shows up. My husband is already texting on what is taking me too long. So I decided to go to the security office to surrender the cellphone. There they asked for my name and the location where I found the item.

And that is the story behind of my honesty award.

No comments: