Monday, November 17, 2008

November 16 - Haircut, etc.

November 16, Sunday, we went to Robinsons Imus for, where Julius Barber shop is located. My son and husband were having haircut that day. Claire and I went to Pugon Manila to buy bread and peanut butter for our snack while we are waiting at the barber shop and some of it to give to my parents.

After the haircut, we drop by Handy man to buy car perfume, Christmas lights and ribbons. After that we head our way to Imus.

When we get there, Adrian saw his Tita Matet, sleeping at the sofa. He was excited to see her so he jump over her Tita and awaken her. Ate Liezel did not allow her to report to her on the job training that day because tonight is the start of their journey for a four-day educational trip that will cover industries from Baguio to Clark Pampanga.

We had lunch at my parents house. They have paksiw na bangus and longganisa for lunch.

I gave the resume that Ate Liezel asked me to print for her. She is starting to hunt for job abroad, eventhough we are keep on telling her that she should enjoy her vacation first and after the holidays, she can start her job hunting.

My mother cooked ginataang kamoteng kahoy for our snack.

For our dinner, my mother cooked sinigang na isda, and then we go. Adrian thought that his Tita Matet is going with us because she is already in the car when we got inside. I told him that we will drop her Tita at the junction to catch a bus going to Manila.

No comments: