Monday, November 17, 2008

November 9 - UMC La Salle Hospital

November 9, Sunday, we went to UMC La Salle for my son's check-up. When we got there, the doctor is still not around, but his Secretary allows us to enter the clinic because there is an on-going re-painting of walls and my son is already complaining about the smell. After waiting for few minutes, Adrian is getting bored he asked the secretary where is doctor. Finally after waiting for almost 30 minutes, doctor came and checked on Adrian's wound immediately. He removed the strings on the wounds. My son was afraid at first because he thought it would hurt, he even told the doctor to be very carefull but as the doctor performed the procedure he felt nothing.

After the procedure, we went directly to my parents house in Imus. Upon arriving, my son shows them the wound under his chin. My parents and sisters were calm to see that the wound is not that big as they expected.

We had lunch and then my son played with his cousin JC and my brother JR. Matet is not around because of her on the job training at PLDT Imus.

We had dinner there and have to wait for Matet before we went home, because she wanted to see Adrian.

No comments: